Infrastructure on taler.net¶
The test and demo environments¶
Every user that is in the www-data group can set up a custom environment, available under https://env.taler.net/$USER/.
$ cd $HOME $ git clone /var/git/ $ cd deployment $ ./bootstrap-standalone
This will set up a full Taler environment (with exchange, merchant, merchant frontends, bank) as well as a per-user postgres instance.
Sourcing the ~/.activate script makes the following commands available:
- taler-deployment-update to build the environment
- taler-deployment-config-generate to generate an unsigned configuration
- taler-deployment-config-sign to sign parts of the config like the wire transfer
- taler-deployment-start to start the environment (including the postgres instance)
- taler-deployment-stop to stop the environment (including the postgres instance)