taler-merchant-benchmark - generate Taler-style benchmarking payments
taler-merchant-benchmark [subcommand] [options]
taler-merchant-benchmark is a command-line tool to populate your
merchant database with payments for benchmarking.
Generate normal payments: all the payments are performed (by the
default instance) and aggregated by the exchange. Takes the following
- -p PN | –payments-number=PN
- Perform PN many payments, defaults to 1.
- -t TN | –tracks-number=TN
- Perform TN many tracking operations, defaults to 1.
Drive the generator to create unusual situations, like for example
leaving payments unaggregated, or using a non-default merchant
instance. Takes the following options.
- -t TC | –two-coins=TC
- Perform TC many payments that use two coins (normally, all the
payments use only one coin). TC defaults to 1.
- -u UN | –unaggregated-number=UN
- Generate UN payments that will be left unaggregated. Note that
subsequent invocations of the generator may pick those
unaggregated payments and actually aggregated them.
17.38.5. Common Options
- -a APIKEY | –apikey=APIKEY
- HTTP ‘Authorization’ header to send to the merchant.
- -c FILENAME | –config=FILENAME
- Use the configuration and other resources for the merchant to
operate from FILENAME.
- -e SECTION | –exchange-account=SECTION
Configuration SECTION specifying the exchange account to use.
- -h | –help
- Print short help on options.
- -L LOGLEVEL | –loglevel=LOGLEVEL
- Specifies the log level to use. Accepted values are:
- -l FILENAME | –logfile=FILENAME
- Send logging output to FILENAME.
- -v | –version
- Print version information.
17.38.6. See Also
taler-merchant-dbinit(1), taler-merchant-tip-enable(1), taler.conf(5)